The important testing steps of metal stamping parts
The keyboard stamping factory will explain to you the important testing steps of metal stamping parts:
Stamping is the first of the four major processes in automobile manufacturing. Stamping parts are used as the basis for the quality assurance of automobile bodies. Its quality is directly related to the quality of the entire vehicle, so its importance is self-evident.
The following mainly introduces the quality inspection on ten aspects of it.
1. Material inspection Material quality control is divided into material receiving inspection, material cleaning before and after inspection, and material production inspection. The purpose is to confirm that the material quality meets the production requirements.
2. The first piece and 1 order piece inspection The keyboard stamping factory will explain to you that the first piece of stamping parts determines the quality of the whole batch of parts, and the first piece 1 order piece inspection is an important part of the first piece inspection. Observe the specific way to see if there are any undesirable phenomena such as bottom marking, cracking, wrinkling and deformation.
3. Online partition inspection 100% inspection of stamping parts is mainly achieved through partition inspection, including visual inspection and tools.
4. The first piece, middle piece, and tail piece extraction check adopts the first piece, middle piece, and tail piece extraction check, which can achieve better quality control.
5. Inspection of the whole basket of parts To confirm the quality of the whole basket after the basket is loaded, it can avoid the outflow of bad parts caused by the unsuitable personnel loading basket and station equipment.
6. Detection of the thinning rate of parts and sheets The thickness of the instrument is used to detect the thinning rate of the parts that are easy to crack and the parts that are analyzed in production by CAE, and the dangerous parts that are easy to crack Conduct early warning.
7. Precision testing of parts Use tools to perform full-scale precision testing on the parts (first piece), which can give early warning to parts with large changes in qualification rate to avoid affecting the dimensional accuracy of the vehicle.
8. Defective product manual repair keyboard stamping factory will explain to you. Defective product manual repair refers to the whole basket and secondary sorting inspection of the parts after the parts are repaired. The purpose is to repair the defects detected in each quality control project, avoid the outflow of defective products and reduce the loss of scrap.
9. Secondary sorting inspection of parts The secondary sorting inspection of parts that are easy to crack after production can avoid the outflow of defective products caused by the failure of the previous inspections.
10. Outbound inspection of parts This is the last pass of the quality control of manufactured parts. Reconfirmation through outbound inspection can effectively avoid the outflow of defective products.
Inspection of these aspects is important for stamping parts.