Many people know that in the production of metal stamping molds, it is necessary to maintain the machine and carefully check it to increase the life of the mold, thereby improving production efficiency. Then follow the metal stamping parts manufacturers to understand the four maintenance precautions for metal stamping continuous dies.
1. Maintenance of the convex and concave molds 1. When dismantling the convex and concave molds, you should pay attention to the original conditions of the molds so that they can be easily restored when the molds are installed later; if there are pads or displacements, the thickness of the gasket should be carved on the parts and done recording.
2. Replace the punch to test whether the concave die of the material removal block is smooth, and test whether the gap between the die and the die is uniform; replace the concave die to test whether the gap between the insert and the punch is even.
3. In order to shorten the punch after grinding the punch, it is necessary to add pads to reach the required length, and check whether the effective length of the punch is sufficient. It is necessary to find out the reason for replacing the broken punch. At the same time, it is necessary to check whether the corresponding die has a chipping edge and whether it needs to grind the cutting edge.
4. When assembling the punch, check whether the gap between the punch and the fixed block or the fixed plate is sufficient. If there is a pressing block, check whether there is any movement allowance. The assembly die should be placed horizontally, and then placed on the surface of the die with a flat iron block, and tap it with copper rods in place. Do not force it into the oblique position. The bottom of the die should be chamfered. After installation, check whether the die surface is flush with the die surface.
5. After the assembly of the male die and the mold core is completed, the necessary inspection should be done against the material belt. Check whether the parts are installed incorrectly or reversely. Check whether the concave mold and the concave mold block are installed reversely. Whether the blanking hole is blocked. Whether the parts need to steal material, whether the material needs to be stolen, and whether the mold needs to be locked.
6. Manufacturers of metal stamping parts should pay attention to confirm the locking of the stripper screws. When locking, the screws should be balanced from the inside to the outside to balance the force and cross-locking. Do not lock one screw first and then lock the other screw, so as not to cause The stripper plate is inclined, causing the punch to break or the accuracy of the mold to decrease.
2. Maintenance of stripping board 1. The stripping board can be disassembled by prying with two screwdrivers first, and then balanced with both hands to take out the force. When it is difficult to disassemble, check whether the mold is cleaned, whether the locking screws are all disassembled, whether the mold is damaged due to jamming, find out the reason and then deal with it accordingly, and it must not be handled blindly.
2. When assembling the stripper plate, first clean the punch and stripper plate, add lubricating oil to the guide column and the introduction of the punch, put it in smoothly, then press it into place with both hands, and repeat several times. If it is too tight, you should find out the reason (whether the guide column and guide sleeve are normal, whether there is any damage to the parts, whether the new punch can smoothly pass through the stripping plate, and whether the position is correct), and then do the corresponding treatment.
3. If there is a pressing block on the fixed plate, it is necessary to check whether the yield on the stripping back plate is sufficient. The contact surface of the material between the stripping plate and the die will produce indentation for a long time stamping. When the indentation is serious, it will affect the pressing accuracy of the material and cause the product size to be abnormally unstable. Perform repairs or regrind.
4. The contour sleeve should be checked for accuracy. If it is not equal height, it will cause the stripping plate to tilt, and its precision guiding and stable elastic pressure function will be damaged, and it must be maintained.
3. Adjustment of the mold gap 1. The mold core positioning hole is worn due to frequent combination of the mold core, resulting in a large gap after assembly (loose after assembly) or uneven gap (generated positioning deviation), which will cause After punching, the shape of the cross-section becomes worse, the punch is easily broken, and burrs are generated. You can check the cross-section status after punching to make appropriate gap adjustments.
2. When the gap is small, there are few cross sections. When the gap is large, there are many cross sections and large burrs. A reasonable gap can be obtained by shifting. After adjustment, proper records should be made, and marks can also be made on the side of the die for subsequent maintenance operations.
3. In daily production, attention should be paid to collecting the tapes when the original mold is kept in good condition. If the subsequent production is not smooth or the mold changes, it can be used as a reference for mold maintenance.
4. In addition, whether the auxiliary system such as the ejector pin is worn, whether it can eject the material, whether the guide nail and the bush have been worn, the metal stamping parts manufacturer should pay attention to inspection and maintenance.
4. Inspection of the guide part 1. What is the gap between the guide post and the guide sleeve? Are there signs of burns or abrasion? Is the oil supply condition of the mold guide normal? Should be checked.
2. The abrasion of guide parts and the destruction of precision reduce the precision of the mold, and problems will occur in various parts of the mold. It must be properly maintained and regularly replaced. Check the accuracy of the material guide. If the guide nail is worn, the correct accuracy and function of the tape guide should be lost and it must be replaced. Check the condition of the stripping spring and the topping spring to see if it is broken or if it has not broken for a long time, but it has fatigued and lost its original strength. It must be regularly maintained and replaced. Otherwise, it will cause damage to the mold or not smooth production.
The above are the four main maintenance precautions for metal stamping continuous molds shared by metal stamping parts manufacturers. I hope that all metal mold operators, in addition to the operation specifications, correctly perform daily maintenance of metal molds, which can save costs for mold companies.